- Everything we offer is made to order for each customer. Please allow three weeks for pieces to be fabricated and hand-painted before they can ship to your home, unless they're part of a new collection release and ready-to-ship.
- Due to the nature of hand made production, please expect to see marks of craftsmanship and slight variations. Each piece is formed and painted by hand and no two pieces are identical. Pieces may vary slightly from the photographs in product listings.
- Our walnut and cornflower blue glazes are our most atmospheric and unpredictable materials. We see beautiful new variations in this glaze each time we use it and it is possible—and normal—for pieces glazed in these colors to differ from the images in product listings.
- Shipments are placed through USPS Priority and UPS Ground. Tracking and insurance are included. Please be sure your address is correct when ordering. We are not responsible for packages lost in transit or stolen after delivery, though we can assist in filing a claim against the shipping carrier.
- Returns are only accepted for incorrect shipments or items that are damaged in transit. Otherwise, no returns or exchanges are accepted. Claims must be made within three days of receiving order.
- We do not offer international shipping at this time. If you live outside the US and decide to purchase our pieces by using a re-shipping or package forwarding service, or if you have our pieces shipped to a friend or family member in the US who will then send them on to you, we are not responsible for damages that occur after it reaches the shipping address on our original order.
A Note on our Shipping Practices:
Because of strain on the international supply chain in the past two years, the price of packing material has increased and our shipping times have lengthened. We endeavor to reuse and recycle as much packing material as possible in an effort to be economical as well as environmentally friendly, but we still need to purchase and incorporate new materials, such as bubble wrap, to ensure that the fragile ceramics you purchase will arrive at your home intact. The price we charge for shipping includes not just the cost of the postage itself, but our labor and the materials that go into packing the work safely, too. Lastly, we strongly urge you to retrieve your delivered package as soon as you receive email or SMS notification, as there has been an increase in packages stolen after delivery in the past few years. We are not responsible for packages that are lost in transit or stolen after delivery. We thank you for your patience.