Good Kind Work is a project by visual artist Michelle Blade. Known mainly for her paintings Blade began working in ceramics in 2014 with an aim to create unique hand made, utilitarian objects to be enjoyed in the everyday. Each piece is made through a slab building process and then hand painted with decorative figures and patterns. Through the process of sgraffito Blade scratches the designs with a needle tool to reveal further detail and contract. The result is a laborious technique that feels distinctively intimate like no other.
- Pieces are individually made for each customer. Please allow 2-3 weeks for pieces to be made, plus shipping time.
- Due to the nature of hand made production please expect to see marks of craftsmanship and slight variations. Each piece is formed and painted by hand and no two pieces are identical.
- Shipments are placed through USPS Priority and USPS International standard. Priority mail includes tracking and $50 insurance. Please be sure your address is correct when ordering. We cannot be held responsible for items lost in the mail.
- Returns are only accepted on faulty/damaged goods or incorrect shipments. Claims must be made within five days of receiving order. There are no returns on custom items.
- We do not offer international shipping at this time